Kurtis B. Palmateer
“The beginning to all true thinking comes from the eagerness to learn; and the beginning to how to become a man comes from learning how to think.” – Edward Ottesen
Technical Support Representative at Empereon Marketing
Phoenix, AZ ▪ June 2018 to December 2018
Technical Support Representative responsible for handling telephone calls, web chat, and support tickets for residential and business clients experiencing troublesome email configurations, network authentication, and internet connectivity issues in an inbound call center environment.
This role involved driving support-excellence to the consumers of asymmetric digital subscriber line and very-high-bitrate digital subscriber line internet connectivity subscriptions.
Coordination of Frontier Secure Internet products (e.g., premium technical support, home PC security software, wireless network extenders) was also utilized in this position.
- Received two above-average quality assurance (QA) scores during the first week of nesting.
- Recognized as a growth-driven employee with the ambition and versatility to acquire duties.
- Previous candidate for cross-departmental transfer between call center and internal corporate roles under the current information technology director.
- Acquired experience with remote connectivity roles regarding RADIUS logging for authentication and connectivity issue identification and troubleshooting.
- All-star troubleshooting recognition with DNS and Static IP (v4/6) server configurations for corporate clients.
IT Consultant / Computer Technician at Infinity Solutions
Phoenix, AZ ▪ January 2017 to May 2017
IT Consultant / Computer Technician (Intern) responsible for assisting with client sales, and constructing, upgrading, migrating, and maintaining computerized data and infrastructure across various businesses as a managed service provider (MSP) in Phoenix, Arizona.
- On-site networking configurations for firewalls, routers, and wireless access points.
- Server installations for domain controllers, file / storage services, and active directories.
- Workstation configurations, installations, and asset-tracking tasks.
- Active directory on-boarding and off-boarding of computers and user accounts.
- Remote management, monitoring, and control with SolarWinds.
Full Stack Engineer at Power 1
Scottsdale, AZ ▪ August 2015 to January 2017
- Responsible for the whole software application from ground-zero without assistance.
- Worked under weekly sprint-style phases over meetings with executive management.
- Received high-end feedback from users and corporate management.
- Optimized future business objectives with transformation from Excel to DBMS.
- Bachelor of Science in Information Technology, Magna Cum Laude from Colorado Technical University